Parrish Rental Company LLC d.b.a.
Parrish Self Storage
2290 S. Delsea Drive
Vineland, NJ 08360
1. Consider climate controlled storage for wood furniture and other moisture sensitive items.
2. Don’t store items that may break if they freeze, unless you use our climate controlled units.
3. Don't wrap furniture tightly in plastic, use drop clothes for dust protection.
4. Store items you will access frequently closest to the door.
5. Leave an access space in your unit if you will be accessing your belongings frequently.
6. Store clothing, drapes and fabrics on non-rusting hangers.
7. Label all boxes clearly and keep a list of all items in storage.
8. Refrigerator doors should be stored slightly ajar and drain all water from washing machines.
Parrish Self Storage Prohibites Hazardous Materials
These items include flammable items (paint, varnish, paint thinner, kerosene, oil, gasoline, etc.), corrosives, explosives, matches, lighters, fireworks, furniture polish, tires, and other items deemed toxic or dangerous by state and federal law. Storage of perishable goods is also prohibited.
For your personal protection and safety, we recommend that you do not store the following items: personal documents, cash, jewelry, securities, furs, art, family photos, deeds, wills and other valuable personal items.
Budget Truck Rentals
Local & One Way
| Office Hours:|| |
| Monday - Friday|| 8 A.M. - 4 P.M.|
| Saturday|| 8 A.M. - 3 P.M.|
| || |
| Gate Hours:|| |
| Everyday|| 7 A.M. - 7 P.M.|
Click image for directions